Monday, November 10, 2008

Out of words




Time is flying away

Without leaving a trace behind

No use looking back

All I have to do is look ahead

Don’t know where my steps are leading

Got nothing in my mind

Just going with the flow

Don’t know what to say or write

Because I am out of words to express

My old jeans is rugging out and wither

Not enough friends to talk over phone

Seems people are more interested

In the unknown than the rest

I am looking at the books

But the letters go over my head

Days just goes like that

Oh hoo..don’t know where to go

Because I am out of paths to choose from

Picking all the strands of life

Mind is wandering to thousands of dreams desired

Trying to pull it back to the track

Squeezing the life to shed some reward

Behold, all the fears are coming through uninvited

When things don’t fall into the place

Feels like whats yours is being robbed

No no..i don’t know what’s going on

Because I am out of true friends to care for

All that is left is the shreds of past

The ink in the pen has dried out

Papers are scrambled everywhere

I am scribbling and doodling all over them

My eyes are drooping thinking about the unknown

Trying to stare through the sky and above

Fiddling with the inkless pen

Oh yes.. I don’t know what to say or write

Because I am out of words to express

-Drishya V Prabhakaran

16th October 2008

7 comments:

  1. hi why do i feel tht every poem is based on me... even i dont knw sumtymes wat 2 say ... i feel its better 2 go wit d flow in life...were u thinkin of me while writing this one.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. like my friend dinal even im havin the same feelin about this peom of urs it is like there is some part of me in it

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i m so glad..guys.u ppl feel connected to this poem. that was the motive behind writing every poem..everyone shud find a part of their life or themself in these poems..thankx a lot

    ReplyDelete
  5. againn words are wonderfully put together by this angel and thee pic is reallyy lovelyy ...

    ReplyDelete
  6. great sketches.........................

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey really dont have much words to explain how i felt but those are something extraordinary.
    specially your sketches,,, goooodddd

    keep up da good work

    ReplyDelete