Monday, November 10, 2008

It’s time

Holding on to a new sky

Feeling a different light

The world seems changed

Became more beautiful to stay

Somehow I knew it’s time

To show what I feel for you

Bearing everything in my mind

Piling and bottling thoughts inside

Waited for someone to cross the border

Didn’t realize when I gave you the key

Knew that it’s time…

You had entered into my life

Nobody’s presence mattered much

But when you are there, I am blind

Your smile makes me feel alive,

Beautiful inside

I knew it’s time

I need you in my life

Every shadow turns into your image

Every moment is so hard without you

Want to hold you in my arms and love you forever

Grow old in your love with you beside me

Know that it’s time to tell you that

I love you …..

I love you more than anything in this world

-Drishya V Prabhakaran

16th October 2008

2 comments:

  1. ohh myy i dnt hv words i thnk u just read my heart nd wrote ths its so beautiful wen someone is n love beautiful feeling.... 5stars

    ReplyDelete
  2. excellently written.... sweet words...

    sorry to comment just like that. I came across your blog site on google as i was searching for ways to explore my thoughts...

    ReplyDelete