Saturday, December 13, 2008

In a moment….







In a moment, we laughed and cried
In a moment, I soared so high
In a moment, I enjoyed like no one could
Then in a moment our world was shattered
In a moment ,the beautiful world turned into a cruel one
In a moment, they took away so many happy lives
In a moment , I saw my love in terrible pain
In a moment, all my powers became useless
In a moment, all my money became worthless
In a moment, I felt the pain of a bullet which pierced my flesh
In a moment, I tried to gather all my life in my mind
In a moment, I saw you leave to heaven
In that moment, nothing mattered much to me but to be with you
Then in a moment all my pain died,
In a moment the world became so calm again
In a moment, I was with you again….
- Drishya V Prabhakaran
- 5th December 2008

5 comments:

  1. ohh awesome its very hmm no words .... nd even d painting is too gud.

    ReplyDelete
  2. its true in a moment u dont know what may happen one sec ur smiling n d next sec u may cry life is so very unpredictable na that is y we should always enjoy each n every moment hey drish keep up d gud work

    ReplyDelete
  3. really well described...

    ReplyDelete
  4. i loved this painting....
    this jewel has a wonderfull imagination

    ReplyDelete
  5. u prooved u r Very creative person

    ReplyDelete